Wednesday, September 12, 2007

hat's the way to do it

I have a problem. I am addicted to buying hats. The problem I find with that is that the hats I like are generally not stocked in shops in the UK. I found a shop locally that stocks them, but it would seem that my head is bigger than the average size down here, and they dont stock hats big enough. Luckily for me, they're a friendly bunch and are willing to order in any styles or sizes I want. It's normally pretty hard to get shops to let you order things in. My hat addiction has recently got me thinking. Hats are becoming a big business, and I would love to open up a small hat boutique somewhere. Just a pipe dream really, but I have started looking at the cost of shops to let, and found that with Pearl & Coutts, it's a lot less than I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home